Electrical installations and infrastructure
The following pages contain technical information, guidelines and advice for electrical workers and people working around electric powerlines.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, contact us for assistance or use the website search function above.
- Electrical technical guidelines and determinations
- Solar installations and small scale generation
- Electrical Safety Management Schemes
- Private Aerial Lines (PALs)
- No Go Zones and working around powerlines
- Managing trees near powerlines
- High voltage electrical apparatus electrical safety (The Blue Book)
- Traction industry electrical safety rules (The Orange Book)