Energy Safe Victoria
Let's help you see the right content.

Please make a selection

We are using cookies.

Energy Safe Victoria uses cookies to help give you the best possible user experience. By continuing to browse this site you give consent for cookies to be used.


FAQs for D licence holders (Restricted Electrical Workers) in relation to COES

FAQs regarding ESV’s recent letter distributed to all Restricted Electrical Licence (D Licence) holders dated June 2017.

Persons holding a Restricted Electrical Worker’s licence (REL), previously known as a ‘D’ licence, may only purchase and issue non-prescribed COES.

On behalf of the Deputy Director of ESV.

Also read Prescribed and non-prescribed electrical work.

Download PDF (2 mb)