Information session for Type B practitioners
An invitation to all Type B practitioners.
ESV regulates the Type B gas appliance industry. A part of our role is to communicate regulatory changes and trends.
In 2018, the Gas Installation and Plumbing Regulations were reset. ESV has identified a number of areas that may impact Type B licensed and registered practitioners. This information seminar for Type B practitioners will discuss the regulatory changes and their impact on industry, and provide guidance on how industry can prepare and adapt.
- Opening address and Gas Operations update
- 2018 Plumbing Regulations (Type B) and VBA licensing regime
- Changes to the 2018 Gas Installation Regulations
- Competency requirements to submit an application for acceptance for Type B gas appliances
- Pathways for Type B and Type B advance licenses
- Changes to AS/NZ 3814
- Questions from audience
- Lunch and meeting close