Gas Safety webinars for industry – first session 15 June 2022
Energy Safe Victoria (ESV), the Victorian Building Authority (VBA) and Master Plumbers are holding a series of free Gas Safety Webinars for registered and licensed gasfitters and Type A Servicing gasfitters.
Hosted by experts from each organisation, these webinars will provide expert advice to ensure practitioners are up to date with current, significant changes happening in the gas regulatory landscape.
There are six dates, as per below. Please register for one session only.
- Wednesday 15 June (6pm)
- Wednesday 22 June (6pm)
- Wednesday 29 June (6pm)
- Wednesday 6 July (6pm)
- Wednesday 13 July (6pm)
- Wednesday 20 July (6pm)
Find out more and register at gas-safety.com.au.
What will the webinar cover?
- 2022 Be Sure campaign
- Proposed regulatory action on unsafe open flued gas space heaters
- Amendments to the gasfitting standards AS/NZS 5601 (Reproduced by Energy Safe Victoria with the permission of Standards Australia Limited under licence CLF0622ASLC. Copyright in AS/NZS 5601.1:2022 vests in Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand. Users must not copy or reuse this work without the permission of Standards Australia or the copyright owner.)
- Complying with the requirements of AS 4575 in carrying out servicing work on Type A gas appliances
- Lodging a record of servicing work with the VBA (through the gas servicing record portal)
- Update on hydrogen
- Updates to the Residential Tenancies Regulations