Renewing your licence online
To renew an electrical licence online, access ESV’s Online Services.
- Enter your User ID and online password, for the relevant registration or licence you wish to renew.
- Password may be subject to change.
- Following log in, you will find yourself at the profile page.
- Renewal Box can be seen on the left hand side, directly under the menu, select and follow the prompts.
- Once your credit card details are entered, wait for the receipt to generate and select close.
You will then be returned to the profile screen and your expiry date will be updated to reflect the renewal being successful.
A new registration or licence card will be downloaded and printed for you overnight (except on weekends or public holidays) and you should expect your card within 5-7 business days.
Please ensure that you wait whilst the receipt is being generated and do not click away from the page. If you don’t wait on the page, your renewal may not process correctly.
ESV’s application and electrical licence renewal fees are reviewed and set by the Department of Treasury and Finance ahead of each financial year.
To view our current electrical licence fees, click here.
ESVConnect is ESV’s new location for online services.
We listened. And we’re making it easier for you with ESVConnect – our new and easy-to-use online system for electrical licensing, registration and purchasing Certificates of Electrical Safety.
If you need assistance with online forms or have a query about licensing, contact our Licensing team on 1800 815 721. Please note contact hours below.
|Monday, Thursday, Friday — 9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Tuesday — 12:30pm to 4:00pm|
|Wednesday — 9:00am to 12:30pm|
Alternatively, you can send your enquiry to email@example.com.