Training and assessments for licences
ESV is responsible for licensing and registering all electricians and electrical tradespersons – a requirement to undertake electrical work in Victoria – and as such we provide various services and support to electricity professionals and those seeking to be licensed and develop their skills.
Follow the links below for information on these topics:
- Undertaking the Licensed Electrician’s Assessment (LEA)
- Special Consideration for licensing assessments
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Electrical training and assessment providers
- Business nominee courses and qualifications
- Licensed Electrical Inspector (LEI) assessments
- Electrical apprentice safety campaign
Contact our Licensing team
You can contact our licensing team in the following ways;
- Complete our contact us form
- Send an email to email@example.com and your query will be attended to as soon as possible.
- Contact our Licensing and Registration team directly on 1800 815 721 between the following hours:
|Monday, Thursday, Friday — 9:00am to 4:00pm|
|Tuesday — 12:30pm to 4:00pm|
|Wednesday — 9:00am to 12:30pm|
To report an immediate safety concern or an electrical incident call 1800 000 922.
For electrical technical questions, call (03) 9203 9700 and select option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.