Energy Safe Victoria
Let's help you see the right content.

Please make a selection

We are using cookies.

Energy Safe Victoria uses cookies to help give you the best possible user experience. By continuing to browse this site you give consent for cookies to be used.


Interstate and international electrical workers

As the independent technical regulator responsible for electricity, gas and pipeline safety in Victoria Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) is responsible for licensing and registering all electricians and electrical tradespersons – a requirement to undertake electrical work in Victoria – and as such ESV provides various services and support to electricity professionals.

Below are links to important information for electricity professionals from other Australian States and Territories and other countries wanting to work in Victoria.

Follow the links below for information on these topics:

Contact Us

You can contact our licensing team in the following ways:

Monday, Thursday, Friday — 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday — 12:30pm to 4:00pm
Wednesday — 9:00am to 12:30pm