Corporate governance statements and reports
Below are links to ESV’s corporate governance documents, including our corporate plan, Ministerial statement of expectations and our reporting against these expectations.
- ESV’s Corporate plan 2020-2023
Update 1 July 2020: The Corporate Plan 2020 – 2023 is currently being amended in line with a recent announcement around licensing and COES fees remaining unchanged for FY 20/21. The Plan will be available soon.
Statement of expectations
- Ministerial Statement of Expectations – 3 Sep 2018
- ESV’s Response to the SOE – 25 Sep 2018
- ESV’s Statement of Expectations (SOE) reporting – 2018-19
- ESV’s Statement of Expectations (SOE) reporting – 2017-18
Gifts and benefits
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality policy
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality register 2018/19
- ESV’s Gifts, benefits and hospitality register 2017/18
Conflict of interest
If you have any queries in relation to these documents or their content, please contact ESV on 03 9203 9700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.