Electrical incident and technical investigation reports
Below are links to technical investigation reports relating to electrical incidents.
Click on the links to open and read the reports.
Powercor – Wood pole management
- Draft Public Report for consultation – 23 December 2019
The community, industry and stakeholders are all invited to review the Draft Public Report and provide comments or opinions. Submissions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt Creek Insulator failure
The Condition of Power Poles in South West Victoria
- Final Report – 29 July 2019
- Draft Report – 31 May 2019
St Patrick’s Day fires
- Garvoc Fire (The Sisters) Technical Report – 17 March 2018
- Gazette Fire Technical Report – 17 March 2018
- Gnotuk Fire Technical Report – 17 March 2018
- Minjah Fire Technical Report – 17 March 2018
- Warrnambool-Cobden Fire Technical Report – 17 March 2018
- P3 High Street Terang Electrical Incident – 17 March 2018